St. Louis party for Veronica & Tony
Thank you to everyone who came to the St. Louis party! We had such a wonderful time celebrating with you all.
Music, Food, and Drink
We really had fun curating what we shared on party day. Here's where you can find all these things in St. Louis, whenever you like!
- Music by Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers
- Ribs by Pappy's Smokehouse
- Burgers by Fifth Wheel Catering (and at Bailey's Range restaurant)
- Frozen custard by Ted Drewes
- Donuts by World's Fair Donuts
- Cannoli by Vitale's Bakery
- Rootbeer by Fitz's Rootbeer
- Beer by Four Hands Brewery
It all happened...
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2pm-6pm
- Old Playground Pavillion, Tower Grove Park
- A fancy barbeque around a 145-year-old pavilion